|I Think these should be called|
"Lemon Raspberry Swirl Cookies"
Yields 10-12 Cookies
1 1/4 cups sorghum flour
1/2 cup tapioca starch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon canola oil
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons lemon extract
1/3 cup frozen raspberries
organic cane sugar as garnish
2. In a small mixing bowl add all of the dry ingredients: the sorghum flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt and xanthan gum. Whisk together until well combined.
4. Carefully pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix together with a spatula until a thick cookie batter forms. Add the berries and very carefully mix into the batter.
5. Use a small portion scoop and scoop out the cookie dough onto the prepared baking tray.
6. Sprinkle each cookie with 1/2 teaspoon organic sugar.
7. Using a slightly moistened palm, flatten each cookie slightly.
9. Allow to cool completely before sampling.
|Lemon Cookies: Test 1 - No Berries Added|
|Lemon Raspberry Cookies: Test 1.1 - Added Raspberries|
to Top of Cookie
|Lemon Raspberry Cookies: Test 1.2 - add the very frozen |