Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Gluten Free Testing: Cinnamon Rolls #8

I've been working on a gf recipe for cinnamon rolls for a couple years now.  On and off mind you.  The first, oh five batches or so, were pretty terrible I would honestly say, but I never quit.  Every subsequent recipe has gotten better and better.  This is test #8 and is the best so far.  I'm not going to post the recipe because I'm already on test #9 and the changes were somehow lost.  I should have written out each recipe individually and labeled them all, but hindsight is 20/20, right?  Next time I'll be sure to do it.  Once this recipe is perfected, I'll be sure to post it.  Until then, enjoy these pretty pictures!

Gluten Free Testing: Cinnamon Rolls #8:


After Rolling and Proofing - Unbaked


After Being Baked - Hot Out of the Oven


Drizzled in Icing!


Don't I Look Delicious!





Enjoy the pics!

Koko

No comments:

Post a Comment