Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vegan Divas

About a year and a half to two years ago, I worked as the executive pastry chef for a company called Vegan Divas.  I was going through my computer a couple days ago, when I came across many pictures from back when I worked there.  And while I had intended to post them way before, I realized I just never got around to it.  And since it goes along with the theme of cleaning out the apartment (since we are moving in a few short weeks!), I'm also cleaning out the computer.

While there, I added several dishes to the menu, which are pictured below.  There are also pictures of a few of the larger orders I did.  That was a crazy time when I was the only baker for the company and had revolving interns working as my assistants.  Tons of work!  But you can enjoy the end result of that work:





A recipe I introduced: vegan carrot cake with vegan cream
cheese frosting.




A special order item: lemon raspberry coconut roll-ups.




A finished rack of iced and glazed donuts.


Hundreds of packages of portioned out chocolate pudding!


A giant order packaged and ready to be delivered.


Giant bowl of coconut macaroon filling.


Portioning out the macaroons.


Some of the macaroons before baking.


Lots of brownies!

Giant order of scones, packaged.




A recipe I created: special order for 18 vegan cheesecakes!  And
the crusts all had to be pressed out by hand!






Enjoy!

Koko

No comments:

Post a Comment