Monday, October 28, 2013

Public Class: Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free Cakes & Cake Decorating


I was recently going through the thousands and thousands of food pictures on my computer after our move and discovered a bunch of photos from classes I taught before leaving NY.  This is a vegan, gluten free, soy free cake and cake decorating class I taught at NGI.  I unfortunately don't recall what each of the cakes are, but they certainly look delicious!  And a lot of the time, when I look at a particular cake, I remember the student that decorated it.  And it brings back happy memories of a great time in my life.  Enjoy the pictures of these lovely, tasty cakes. 
























I remember this cake was made by an 11 year old boy taking
the class with his mother.  He has gluten allergies and his twin
sister does not, so this was a great opportunity for him to make
something that he could do for his birthday.  So nice!




And this one was made by his mother.












This is half of a couple that attended together.  I believe the class
was a gift for the lady.  And she made this cake as a Thank You.







The top of this one almost looks like a pie.  Love it!




A sample plate of all the cake flavors.  Yum!


Enjoy!

Koko



No comments:

Post a Comment