Thursday, April 3, 2014

Some Things I've Been Baking Lately

Here are lots of vegan baked goods I have been baking over the past several months. When I was compiling this collage of photos and took a step back to look at them, I was very proud of myself. I know I have been working hard on all of these goodies, it's just great to really see it all come together. And this is really why I am so obsessed with taking pictures of everything I cook or bake. It is such a great feeling to come back and look at it and say, wow I did a great job! Most of these baked goods were made at my job - a few were made at home. All of them were made with lots of love and excitement! They really make me feel happy and confident that many of them would look great in a display case of my own! Take a few minutes to look at the pictures. Let me know what you think.
 
 
 
 

Maple Syrup Sweetened Chocolate Chip Cookies
Notice one Missing?
 
 

Close-Up of Apple Crisp Cupcakes with
Salted Caramel Frosting, Drizzled with Caramel Sauce




The tray of Baked Apple Crisp Cupcakes




These are so beautiful!




Finished Tray of Cupcakes.  Gorgeous!


 
Toasted Coconut-Almond Cake with Coconut Frosting





Basket of tasty baked goods: Coconut Chocolate Chip
Cookies & GF Coconut Macaroons
 
 


Crispy Double Chocolate Cookie


Nutella Mousse Filled Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Topping




Nutella Mousse Cupcakes topped with Toasted Hazelnuts




Snickers Bundt Cake
 
 


Gluten Free Cherry Crumb Bars




A Close-Up of the Delicious Bars!




Mocha Cake with Coffee Frosting




Double Chocolate Mocha Brownies




Vegan Tiramisu Cupcakes




I mean seriously - how beautiful are these guys?




Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies before baking
 
 


Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Frosting & Raspberry Filling



Chocolate Dipped Strawberries.  So beautiful!



Beet Velvet Cupcakes
 
 


Raw Keylime Pie Mousse Cups





Pumpkin Roll Cake with Vegan
Cream Cheese Frosting




Beautiful swirls made of vegan cream cheese frosting




Pretty, pretty!




Chai Cupcakes with Spiced Frosting
 
 


Almond Joy Bundt Cake
 
 


Gluten Free, Soy Free, Raw Keylime Pie

 
Vegan birthday cake for my dad!  (Carrot Pineapple!)




Vegan Tiramisu Cups




Coconut Lime Cupcakes with Zesty Lime Frosting
 
 


So Zesty!



Gluten Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Truffles made with Chickpeas!




After portioning and freezing.





Smoothing out.




A blurry inside view of the truffle.
 
 


Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting




Topped with toasted hazelnuts




Close-up of the yummy cupcake




Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cream Pie in a Cookie Crust
 
 


Mocha Cookies with Coffee Icing
 
 


Kitchen Sink Cookie with Pretzels, Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter
Chips and Kettle Chips


I hope you enjoyed these pretty pictures of tasty vegan baked goods!


Koko

No comments:

Post a Comment