I have also been doing a lot of baking. Including these crazy delicious gf brownies. I found the recipe on Oh She Glows of course and after a bit of tweaking, they came out perfect (they were pretty close to perfect in the first place). I brought them to a vegan meeting and I think they were well received. I also had hubby take them to his job for his coworkers to sample - there are several gluten free people that work with him. They loved them!
|Giant pan of Gluten Free Brownies!|
Oh She Glow's Recipe
Changes I made:
- used 2 tablespoons of ground flax
- used sorghum flour instead of brown rice flour
- used ground walnuts instead of ground almonds - it was all I had on hand
- added 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- didn't add the additional 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- baked the brownies in a 9x13" baking pan so they weren't so thick
That's it! Very good base recipe. I love Angela Liddon's recipes and creativity.
|Cut into small pieces for samples!|